(Click here to download detailed CA Series brochure in Acrobat PDF format)
TheNPS Batch-Treat CA Series Systems have five biological treatment zones:
- Solids Retention Zone (A) to hold sewage until it is broken down for treatment.
- Aeration Zone (B) to supply oxygen to the aerobic organisms.
- Settling Clarifier (C) where suspended solids settle out of the final effluent.
- Effluent Discharge Zone (D) that is pumped to the disposal field after the settling period.
- The Reserve Volume Zone (E) which acts as a buffer to absorb large inflows of sewage without affecting the Batch-Treat process.
Standby Cycle Inflow Cycle
Aeration Cycle Settling Cycle
NPSBatch-Treat Systems....Wastewater treatment for Cottages, Homes, Duplexes,Apartment Blocks.
(Clickhere todownload detailed CA Owners Manual in Acrobat PDF format)